Survivor Island aka Pulau Tiga better known as ‘Snake Island’ situated district t of Kuala Penyu. Offer natural environment including beautiful marine life, coral reefs, flora and fauna. The island geological formation it was formed from the eruption of mud volcanoes.
Quite a few active mud volcanoes can still be seen on the island especially at the summit of the island. Pulau Tiga well-known for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud.
RM 550.00 per person
Day 1 – Arrival (Lunch and Dinner)
- 8.30 am – Depart from hotel and transfer to Pulau Tiga resort
- 10.45 am – Arrive Resort
- 12.00 pm – Lunch at resort
- 1.00 pm – Trekking and explore the Mud Volcano
- 4.00 pm – Free and easy
- 7.30 pm – Delicious dinner at resort
DAY 2 – Departure (Breakfast)
- 7.30 am – Breakfast at resort
- 9.30 am – Visitor may opt for Snake Island ( additional charges applicable )
- 10.00am – Depart Kota Kinabalu city